Re: Calvinism, the real truth!

  • Bondage_of_Will
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Raging:<br><br>"It's unacceptable, and I am not
      accepting it. I asked SolaG to state his case, and that his
      current tactic is old. What else do you want me to do?
      Sola proves by his silence that HE DOES NOT HAVE A
      CASE? So to be consistent, if I gratuitously accused
      you PUBLICLY of being a pedophile in this club, I
      guess you would handle the situation merely by ASKING
      me to state my case. And after discovering that I,
      like Sola, HAVE NO CASE, the whole thing would be
      forgotten and i would be allowed to continue a member in
      good standing of the club? I wonder. <br><br>BOW