6 out of seven is slander

  • Reformed_Calvinist
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      I could tell your wife you were only faithful to
      her 6 out of seven times you met another women, Ok so
      I was wrong once.<br><br>Slander is slander, if you
      do it once or do it more than once. From what I
      understand, slander is still sin, and sin needs to be
      repented of.<br><br>Tolerent Calvinists (by definition)
      tolerate those who hold to a false confession. Arminianism
      and those who hold to the doctrine; theory; system of
      principles of arminianism (heretoafter to be refered to as
      'arminians.')<br>as a valid expression of biblical Christianity do
      not believe the truth of the work of Christ on behalf
      of those for whom He died. So, those who tollerate a
      false confession of faith based ultimately upon ones
      "decision" for salvation is tolerating a damnable heresy.
      Could a Christian who loves the truth tolerate a
      profession, anything, that does not give God all the
      glory?<br><br>R_C