Re: Bible translations and reformed churches

  • covie1646
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2004
      My current church (claims itself to be "essentially Reformed with a
      charismatic dimension"....the "essentially Reformed" with which I
      personally disagree about the claim) used to use the NIV. Two years
      ago, they switched to the ESV (supposedly the KJV's "grandson").
      Personally, I prefer the KJV or the Geneva Study Bible (what I used
      for my personal study). However, I am in transition to the RPNA, and
      I believe that they use the AV/KJV.

      Whit

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, stlchristiangal