Re: Calvinism, the real truth!

  • raging_calvinist
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      "Regenerate=converted.
      Unregenerate=uncoverted"<br><br>I like my theology a bit more precise that
      that.<br>Conversion is a result of regeneration, they are not the
      same.<br><br>"If no one cares then I suppose there is nothing to
      discuss?" <br><br>Exactly. If you have issues to discuss,
      issues beyond you not liking BOW, then let's talk about
      them. Thus far, you've spouted off accusations, which
      BOW has denied. BOW and I have interacted here a bit
      on the issue of Calvinism and the Gospel, and thus
      far, BOW and I appear to be in agreement. And if we
      are not, I have not heard the disagreement coming
      from him, but from you pretending to speak for
      him.<br><br>gmw.