Re: He Being Dead Yet Speaketh

  • solagracia5
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Martin Luther, the Father of the Christian
      Reformation, once made the following statement:<br>"If I
      attribute even the very least in salvation to the will of
      man, I know nothing of grace!"<br>Let's not forget
      that Luther's work Bondage of the Will was in many
      ways the Magnum Opus of the Reformation. Was Luther
      correct or incorrect in his above assertion? <br>