Re: Calvinism, the real truth!

  • solagracia5
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      >>Now you are not suggesting that ALL
      tolerant-Calvinists are regenerate are
      regenerate and who is not? Shouldn't you be using the terms
      "converted" and "unconverted"?<br><br>Regenerate=converted.
      Unregenerate=uncoverted. How do we tell the difference? By what one
      believes and by what one does. Outsidethegate.com states
      quite clearly that "Tolerant-Calvinists" are
      unregenerate. BOW says he doesn't accept that position. OK,
      what then does he believe about "Tolerant-Calvinists?"
      I don't see that he has answered outside of saying
      that the 7 theologians mentioned aren't in
      Hell.<br><br>>>Granting that what you are attributing to BOW was true 2
      years ago, or whenever, does it follow that he still
      holds to the same views? You've thus far done all the
      speaking for him, and he's denied that you are accurately
      representing his position.<br><br>Fair enough. Maybe now he'll
      tell us what his position is without
      cares? <br><br>If no one cares then I suppose there is
      nothing to discuss?