Christian Exodus. Org

  • Shawn Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      I would like to retract my post concerning Cory Burnell being a
      whackjob. (www.Christianexodus.org)

      He actually did not write that email, nor does he believe he is the
      King of South Carolina. He has an imposter. Cory was actually on the
      rode between California and Texas when the email was sent.

      I had the privilege of talking with Cory recently, and he is a very
      honest man and zealous for the LORD. He truly desires to see this
      nation change, and become holy.

      While I do not endorse his campaign, nor his present vision, I
      submit that he has the finest intentions.

      Please pray for him and his board of directors, they have the
      opportunity to influence many Christians. They will even be
      discussing the Covenanted Reformation, it's goals, impact, vision,
      and consequences. I think in Cory's mind, it is a matter of how and
      when would it be implemented. Before, or after a big rush to SC by
      many Christians of many different denominations.

      May the LORD be pleased to bring into unity of His truth in our day.

      For Christ,s Crown and Covenant,
      -Shawn Anderson
      Albany, NY

      If you have any more Qs about my dialogue with Cory, I'd be willing
      to discuss things more privately.