Re: Calvinism, the real truth!

  • raging_calvinist
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      "is it your position that "Tolerant-Calvinists
      are regenerate and are saved?"<br><br>1. Now you are
      not suggesting that ALL tolerant-Calvinists are
      regenerate are you?<br><br>2. By the way, how does one go
      about finding out who is regenerate and who is not?
      Shouldn't you be using the terms "converted" and
      "unconverted"?<br><br>3. Granting that what you are attributing to BOW was
      true 2 years ago, or whenever, does it follow that he
      still holds to the same views? You've thus far done all
      the speaking for him, and he's denied that you are
      accurately representing his position.<br><br>4. Even if you
      are exactly right about his position, who cares?
      State YOUR position, so we can get a discussion going
      on it. This "you said this" "no I didn't" stuff is
      getting old.<br><br>gmw.