Re: Alpha Coarse

  • Troy Yoppini
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2004
      "Jesus wants your heart. Will you
      > give it to him?" Smacks of Arminianism,

      Those things you point out are indeed troublesome to me also. It
      does imply Unlimited Atonement and more. One might atempt to make the
      argument that only the elect will respond to that message. But I am
      not sure this is a proper way to respond. The next person would
      immediatly respond that "if God loves us all, then we will all be
      saved...etc.

      I have looked at some of the material and think some of it is very
      good. On the other had their is the under lying of Arminian self
      willism. Also has a Charismatic slant pertaining to the Holy Spirit,
      I.E. Being filled...etc.

      Troy Y.