Re: [Covenanted Reformation] On the Revised Version of 1881/1885

  • Anglicananswer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2004
      In a message dated 9/22/04 9:48:12 PM Central Daylight Time, keipen@... writes:

      As I stated earlier, the Oxford/Tractarian Movement is DIRECTLY tied to the ERV of 1881

      Keith.....I think you are off base a little bit.. the Oxford Movement started over almost 50years before that and for that matter....

      The anti reformation stuff was long before the RSV and it came from both sides. Rome and liberalism.

      Also, there were anabaptists on the RSV committee.

      Paul