Re: Aaahh Man!

  • thebishopsdoom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Sir Raging said:<br>"Yes, the [anti]Reformation
      club went down in flames."<br>What Raging, of course,
      intended to say was that this particular accuser of our
      brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God
      day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of
      the Lamb, and by the word of their
      testimony.<br>Anyway, job well done. There is no sign that the monk has
      been given to repentance of his romishness, which
      would have been yet greater victory had the Lord seen
      fit to grant it, but the Lord did grant that at least
      one means of trying to draw the unsuspecting or the
      unlearned to Rome be shut down. Keep up the good work.