[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Presbyterian

  • covie1646
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 22, 2004
      Now, what am I?

      I am the chief of sinners deserving of God's Wrath and eternal
      punishment. Yet in His Mercy, He elected me and justified me through
      Grace alone by faith alone based on Christ's (fully God and fully
      man) saving work on the cross, and He will sanctify me and give me
      Grace to persevere until the end immediately which He will render me
      glorified. I approach God the Father through Christ alone, never
      through the Ever-Virgin Mary or other human.

      The Bible is at the core of my beliefs. The following subordinate
      Standards faithfully exegete and follow the Bible and are my
      standards as well: the Nicene Creed, the Athanasian Creed, the
      Chalcedon Symbol, the National Covenant of Scotland, the Solemn
      League and Covenant, the renewals of the Covenants, the Westminster
      Standards (including the Directories and Form).

      Whit