Re: question to deal with

  • jarubin2001us
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Bishopsdoom<br> thanks for the response. I agree
      about study in the word and prayer are the first
      priority. And I agree that lonileness is a big problem with
      me in the since it effects me emotion sometimes.
      Mentally I'm more active when alone I'm a consent thinker.
      When I say this it gets me to think and read the
      Scriptures more and good theology books, in this sense I
      don't dwell on my lonilness. My struggle is I'm content
      in being alone, but also know I need social contact.
      your suggestions on being and praying to be more
      friendly are helpful and something I need to do. I'm more
      stand offish in a lot of situations it is when I get to
      know people I warm up, and that is something I must
      deal with and again prayer to change myself is one
      thing I do not do enough of. The other comments about
      lust etc are very true sometimes. I agree marriage is
      not the answer, and because of certain consequences
      of sin in my life which I have repented of marriage
      is one situation I will never have the pleasure of
      experiencing. Everything you have said as me thinking and as
      helped quite a bit in my thinking. <br>In Christ
      service<br>Jeff R