Re: [Covenanted Reformation] September 11th

  • Lettermen2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2004
      In a message dated 9/11/2004 8:30:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, jamescovie@... writes:

      So it has been three years since we have "been attacked" and, I was
      wondering what everyones thoughts are on this? Are you for the
      conspiracy theorys or, no it is not a conspiracy??
      JD
      The annotation in the following listings gives a glimpse on some contemporary thought.

      And from a little different perspective:

      The "War and Taxation" listing upload has been delayed for some reason, maybe Internet traffic. The updated line on the bottom of the page will read, "September 11, 2004." Just keep trying every couple of hours until it comes up.

      sk