pray for both Korea's and the United States

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2004

      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      Many South Koreans are extremely bitter towards the United States for some very good reasons. I do not want the Christian church in the United States and South Korea to be divided. Also, North Korea needs our prayers.

      1) Let's pray for unity in the Christian church in the United States and South Korea.

      2) Let's pray that the North Korean believers will be safe from any harm.

      3) Let's pray that the United States will become a better friend to South Korea.

      4) Let's pray that the people in South Korea will realize Kim Jung-Il is the real enemy to peace and tyranny in North Korea.

      5) Last, please pray that God will show mercy on the Christian church in both Korea’s and the United States.

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      8th Grade Sunday School Teacher
      Cerritos Presbyterian Church at Artesia, California

      Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)
      http://www.josephylee.org

      To join my e-mail list, send an e-mail at
      josephylee-subscribe@yahoogroups.com