FCS Message Board

  • Glenn Ferrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      You may want to look at the Free Church of Scotland Message Board at

      http://members3.boardhost.com/Freechurch/

      Note the discussion of the NC and SL&C under "Historic Covenants." I
      have a discussion going with one of their ministers, David Robertson.

      Please, do not overwhelm these folks with your Covenanter arguments too
      soon. Give them time to consider the implications of their own
      history and words.

      I've been told, if one comes on to critical of the FCS here, your posts
      will be removed.

      Whereas it is easier to argue against the obligation of the NC and SL&C
      upon North American Presbyterians, it is more difficult to argue for
      their invalidity for a Scottish Presbyterian Church in Scotland. I want
      to press them to give me Scriptural reasons for their position.

      Glenn