Re: Picture

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004
      jm,

      I'm with you, I can't stand this picture (and others) that are used to
      advertise on Yahoo. But it's not something we can remove as it's one
      of the things that makes these groups free.

      Did you try turning pics off in your browser? I haven't, and I don't
      know if it works or not.

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "jmcovenanter"