Re: Seeking Advice on a Possible Reprint

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      I, for one, love sermon books, ESPECIALLY by the older Presbyterians,
      and would love to hear of more books like this back in print. I
      cannot promise a purchase, as I'm quite low on money -- still reeling
      from medical bills from late last year and early this year. But that
      would definately be a book I'd look very carefully into getting my
      hands on.

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Gaydosh"