Re: question to deal with

  • rwfromks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 9:30 PM
      I have lots of online friends, but I am scared to
      death of social situations. when I pass through the
      lunch room I feel like everyone is staring at me
      sometimes and want to get to my locker and get out of there
      as quickly as possible usually. I don't go to dances
      because I am afraid of everybody looking at me or being
      alone and not having someone to hang out with there and
      all.<br><br>All I can say is, I thank God he gave me online
      friends. I don't know how I could get by without them and
      I still cry sometimes.<br><br>The good thing is, I
      think God finally has given me someone who is willing
      to be a friend. She is such a sweet and nice girl,
      but extremely busy. We talked on ICQ a little bit but
      I don't see her at school much.<br><br>Lean on God
      man....that is all you can do.<br><br>Roy