Re: Calvinism, the real truth!

  • solagracia5
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2001
      exactly! :) But we go back a few years where these 'wars'
      were waged on a different turf. BOW considers me a
      heretic, and considering what you just wrote in your post
      to him, you will soon be joining me in that
      classification. But don't feel bad. Because the only person that
      BOW is sure is going to heaven is BOW!