Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Desiring education

  • Anglicananswer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004
      In a message dated 7/3/04 8:38:20 PM Central Daylight Time, kxr240@... writes:

      I probably am not one of the elect or these doctrines would be more appealing to me.

      Karen,
           I am an Anglican but joined the list for learning and dialogue and debate.
      I would only add that the above statement is most certainly not true...many belivers struggle with things.
      There are many on this list that can give much information and help.
      But....there is a particular minister on this list that is very educated and can supply you with information, material, etc. He is very sharp and can dialogue with you over particulars, the history, etc. His name is Rev. Parnell McCarter.

      Rev. Parnell McCarter   jparnellm@...
      his web site is: www.puritans.net/curriculum/ .

    • J. Parnell McCarter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2004

        > But....there is a particular minister on this list that is very educated and can supply you with information, material, etc…. his web site is: www.puritans.net/curriculum/ .

        I appreciate the compliments, but need to clarify that I am not a minister.  Having coming to the conclusion that the original Westminster Standards accurately outline the doctrines of scripture, I wanted to impart to my own children a curriculum consistent with those standards.  Hence, the work I have done at www.puritans.net/curriculum/ .  Its resources are free to those who want to use them.

        - Parnell McCarter