RE: church history (was Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Anglicans

  • J. Parnell McCarter
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 3, 2004

      Daniel 12:11, like Rev 11:2, says that the 1260/1290 "days" begin with the abomination of desolation.  The abomination of desolation was in 70 AD.  Wyckliffe was born c 1330 AD and began his public ministry in 1360 AD.  Is that an accident?  I do not think so.

      As for as the date of the beginning of the "millennium", it is a very speculative matter.  But for reasons I explain in "Let My People Go" (at www.puritans.net) ,  my best **guess** is 2033 AD.  But before that, my guess is that the USA will fall as the world's superpower and be replaced by the Romish beast.

      - Parnell McCarter

      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 3, 2004