Covenant Child

  • Grant&Cathie-Iris:Soles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      Dear List;

      We bring joyful tidings, by the Lord's great mercy and grace, the
      Carrico family welcomed a new convenant child this morning! Praise
      His Holy Name!!!
      Geneva Adare Carrico arrived 4:52am on July 2 2004, the morning of
      Doralynne and Jordan Dohms' wedding day. Geneva is 20 inches, 7lbs.
      Belinda, Mark and wee Geneva are now resting. Calvin and Baillie are
      bouncing with glee and announcing to the household their joy of
      having their baby sister.

      Belinda is part of the wedding party, her Uncle Mike is arriving at
      2:30pm to take some bridal pictures of everyone in Belinda's bedroom
      prior to the rest of the party leaving for pictures in the park,
      then the cermony at 6:00pm.

      Thank you, to all our brethren for praying for Geneva's safe
      delivery, Belinda had a home birth and the main part of the labor
      was less than two hours. According to Dawn the mid-wife, Geneva is
      about 10 days early...this is wonderful the timing of her birth so
      that she can partake of the blessing of being initiated by the
      covenant sign into the church.

      Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to
      your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the
      Lord our God shall call.

      Blessings on your day,

      In Christ,

      Grant&Cathie-Iris:Soles
      RPNA
      BC Canada

      Geneva is our second granddaughter, fourth grandchild.
    • Dan Fraas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Grant&Cathie-
        Iris:Soles" <dsranch@y...> wrote:

        > Dear List;
        >
        > We bring joyful tidings, by the Lord's great mercy and grace, the
        > Carrico family welcomed a new convenant child this morning! Praise
        > His Holy Name!!!

        Those are glad tidings! Praise the Lord! What a wonderful gift for
        your children and you. My sister's name is Jeneva with a "J".

        Riley