[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Anglicans

    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 1, 2004
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Anglicananswer@a...
      wrote:

      "That the conclusion some Presbyterians have is there was no Biblical
      Duly Constituted church after the Apostles died."

      What Presbyterians have you encountered that concluded this?

      gmw.
    • J. Parnell McCarter
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 3, 2004

        Daniel 12:11, like Rev 11:2, says that the 1260/1290 "days" begin with the abomination of desolation.  The abomination of desolation was in 70 AD.  Wyckliffe was born c 1330 AD and began his public ministry in 1360 AD.  Is that an accident?  I do not think so.

        As for as the date of the beginning of the "millennium", it is a very speculative matter.  But for reasons I explain in "Let My People Go" (at www.puritans.net) ,  my best **guess** is 2033 AD.  But before that, my guess is that the USA will fall as the world's superpower and be replaced by the Romish beast.

        - Parnell McCarter