Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Anglicans

  • A Mighty Fortress
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 1, 2004
      the Luther's doctrine on the sacrament is the Biblical doctrine. Your Zwinglean parrot has destroyed the Reformation throwing into the sad sectarian spirit that has divided the Reformation churches in a cloud of sects and sub-scts. Go and read in Semper Reformanda website the Tom Hardt paper on The True Lutheran Doctrine and later go home and take bed  for a while.

      Lutherans are for Reform the church of the West. We know we`re one with the Paul and Augustine church, not members of a country church.

      All the best. Take care with the feathers.

      EI

      Those on this list defending the Lutheran view of the Lord's Supper are parrots,
      repeating the old Lutheran assertion about the sacrament without logicly
      considering the reformed position.

      So the question is: do these parrots have wings?

      - Parnell McCarter
      www.puritans.net

    • J. Parnell McCarter
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 3, 2004

        Daniel 12:11, like Rev 11:2, says that the 1260/1290 "days" begin with the abomination of desolation.  The abomination of desolation was in 70 AD.  Wyckliffe was born c 1330 AD and began his public ministry in 1360 AD.  Is that an accident?  I do not think so.

        As for as the date of the beginning of the "millennium", it is a very speculative matter.  But for reasons I explain in "Let My People Go" (at www.puritans.net) ,  my best **guess** is 2033 AD.  But before that, my guess is that the USA will fall as the world's superpower and be replaced by the Romish beast.

        - Parnell McCarter