Skip to search.

The Parrot (was Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Anglicans

  • jparnellm@usxchange.net
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 1, 2004
      When I noted that you are a parrot, apparently you did not imagine that I
      thought you had wings, feathers and a beak. Or at least the nature of your
      retort suggests that. Do you not believe what I am saying? I did not say,
      "you are like a parrot."

      I said, and I will repeat, you **are** a parrot (as in, "this [bread] **is** my
      body")

      I would have expected you to at least upload a picture of yourself to prove that
      you were not a parrot. Unless, that is, you are simply not logically
      consistent.

      - Parnell McCarter

      Quoting Anglicananswer@...:

      > Did Calvin and the Presbyterians parrot Luther's justification by faith alone
      >
      > doctrine?
      > Paul

    • J. Parnell McCarter
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 3, 2004

        Daniel 12:11, like Rev 11:2, says that the 1260/1290 "days" begin with the abomination of desolation.  The abomination of desolation was in 70 AD.  Wyckliffe was born c 1330 AD and began his public ministry in 1360 AD.  Is that an accident?  I do not think so.

        As for as the date of the beginning of the "millennium", it is a very speculative matter.  But for reasons I explain in "Let My People Go" (at www.puritans.net) ,  my best **guess** is 2033 AD.  But before that, my guess is that the USA will fall as the world's superpower and be replaced by the Romish beast.

        - Parnell McCarter