Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Anglicans

  • Anglicananswer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 30 6:22 PM
      Riley...what you are saying(correct me if I am wrong) is that there is no sound visible duly constituted Church after the Apostles died...
      iff that period you mentioned cant be trusted....then when is the next visible sound duly constituted church found? I am assuming you would say 1500 or 1600 years later
    • J. Parnell McCarter
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 3, 2004

        Daniel 12:11, like Rev 11:2, says that the 1260/1290 "days" begin with the abomination of desolation.  The abomination of desolation was in 70 AD.  Wyckliffe was born c 1330 AD and began his public ministry in 1360 AD.  Is that an accident?  I do not think so.

        As for as the date of the beginning of the "millennium", it is a very speculative matter.  But for reasons I explain in "Let My People Go" (at www.puritans.net) ,  my best **guess** is 2033 AD.  But before that, my guess is that the USA will fall as the world's superpower and be replaced by the Romish beast.

        - Parnell McCarter