Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Hi everyone

  • Ginny Dohms
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28 8:44 PM
      >that is an interesting piece, Ginny
      >I'm a little bit suprised,
      from the quick read

      >I just assumed it was going to be the normal
      "cessasionist" layout :)

      >wow !

      >God
      bless,
      >Karsten

      Well, as you said in an earlier post, the Covenanters cannot deny the things that happened to Peden and others, so the elders of our church wrote this reply when a member of the church posed the question.  I think they have come to a very Scriptural conclusion in dealing with this delicate subject.

      Ginny