Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Hi everyone

  • Ginny Dohms
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2004
      >that is an interesting piece, Ginny
      >I'm a little bit suprised,
      from the quick read

      >I just assumed it was going to be the normal
      "cessasionist" layout :)

      >wow !

      >God
      bless,
      >Karsten

      Well, as you said in an earlier post, the Covenanters cannot deny the things that happened to Peden and others, so the elders of our church wrote this reply when a member of the church posed the question.  I think they have come to a very Scriptural conclusion in dealing with this delicate subject.

      Ginny

    • Karsten Nordmo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2004

        > today.

        You may be interested in this online book in relationship to this topic called:

        A Reformation Discussion of Extraordinary Predictive Prophecy Subsequent to The Closing of the Canon of Scripture

        found at:

        Ginny