Re: [Covenanted Reformation] exposition of the tabernacle

  • Cannon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2004
      While I don't have either of these in front of me,
      there are two studies on the Tabernacle that come to
      mind.
      One is a workbook from the "Following God Series" that
      Wayne Barber helped write. It is titled "Lessons on
      Worship from the Tabernacle" or some such title close
      to that.
      The other is published by P&R and is in the Christ in
      the OT series.

      If you can't locate them by a nexus search or browsing
      a catalog I will retreave them from my office and give
      you more detail.
      Blessings,
      Michael Cannon
      www.firstpresbyterianofpooler.com