Just for clarification...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      I recently received several (color coded!) emails and posts to this
      club demanding me to "stop sending emails." FYI, I do not sign
      anyone up to this group, so if you are receiving mail from this group
      that you do not want, while I'm sorry this is happening, it isn't my
      fault. You may change your own settings by going to the group
      homepage http://groups.yahoo.com/group/covenantedreformationclub/ ,
      clicking on "edit my membership," and changing whatever you wish.
      This way you can get what you want without coming off as a real pill.

      Thanks!

      The Management.