Re: More eye openers

  • Dan Fraas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2004
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ginny Dohms"
      <gdawn@w...> wrote:
      > From my exposure to the PCA and OPC churches over the years, through
      > discussions on various egroups, I had the impression that the PCA,
      though in
      > error in certain areas, was a fairly conservative, reformed
      denomination.

      Wait a minute! Are you comparing the PCA to the OPC?! A a card-
      carrying OPC'er I resent that! There's a reason why I drive 40 miles
      every Sunday instead of attending the PCA on my block. Around here
      the PCA churches harbor a generally hostile attitude toward the
      reformed faith. They use "TR" as a slur to describe us. (=Truly
      Reformed)

      Riley
      member, Christ OPC
      SLC UT

      > Then this PCA church in Ruston, LA was brought to my attention. If
      I had