Re:Feedback for Yahoo!

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hi this is response I got for my complaint.

      ~cis~

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        well,  I have a suggestion, that used to work for me.  To use an ad blocker.  And that way they just don't appear.  They get filtered out. Unfortunately I can't rememer the name of the one I used.  But sure someone may have some ideas.

        ~Deejay
        Hi this is response I got for my complaint.

        ~cis~

        Delivery confirmed by confimax.com