Scripture proofs for Belgic Confession

  • Dan Fraas
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2004
      Does anyone know of any Scripture proofs given with the Belgic
      Confession, or are there none? Can they be found on any website?

      Thanks,

      Riley
    • A Mighty Fortress
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2004
        Well. we as 5 Points Lutherans have adopted it as our Confession of Faith with some Old Lutheran details.

        I suppose you can get it also at puritansonmind website.

        In Christ,

        Pastor Enrique Ivaldi
        Argentina

        PS. If you finally cannot get it please write me and I will sendit to you (the original with Biblical proofs)-

        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2004
          Here's a copy with Scripture proofs provided:
          http://www.uoguelph.ca/~gbos/belgconf.html

          gmw.

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Fraas"
          <fraasrd@y...> wrote:
          > Does anyone know of any Scripture proofs given with the Belgic
          > Confession, or are there none? Can they be found on any website?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Riley
        • Dan Fraas
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004