Reformed Churches in KY

  • moomooduckster
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2004
      Does anyone know of any reformed churches in Central Kentucky? Or a
      website that can direct us to one? Thank you.
    • Dan Fraas
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2004
        Hey bro.,

        The OPC has churches in London and Neon:

        http://www.opc.org/directories/congregations.html

        There's an RCUS in Danville.

        http://www.rcus.org/congregations/cec/danville_ky.htm

        These churches may not meet anywhere near you. I apologize for my
        lack of geographical knowledge in regards to KY. If those won't work
        for you, you might find something on this website:

        http://mountainretreat.org/abate/abatechurchit.cgi?ky

        Disclaimer: This message does not imply endorsement of churces listed
        on the aforementioned website. You'll have to visit a church for
        yourself to get a better idea.

        God Bless,

        Riley
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "moomooduckster"