Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Australia Paying Citizens to Procreate

  • Dan Fraas
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18 2:54 PM
      That's number two from the pope for me. It's the best thing he's
      said since he denounced sporting activities on the Lord's Day.

      By the grace of God, (perhaps common grace), there's no shortage of
      pregnant women or newborns in this "vatican" of American-style popery
      called Utah. They're as ubiquitous as youngsters named "Elder" Young
      shopping for diamond rings at the mall.

      Meanwhile little Priscilla is kicking the daylights out of Mrs. Fraas
      (as an insider:)).

      Riley
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, johnnieburgessjr
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?
      > f=/news/archive/2002/11/14/international0629EST0506.DTL
      >
      > Italy has one of the lowest birth rates in the world -- 9.3 births
      > per 1,000 inhabitants -- and one of the oldest populations.
      >
      > The United Nations has warned that Italy's economic future is at
      risk
      > because its shrinking work force will be unable to support its
      aging
      > population without an influx of migrant workers.
      >
      > The pope called the situation "another grave threat that bears upon
      > the future of this country, one which is already conditioning its
      > life and its capacity for development."
      >

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, johnnieburgessjr
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Pope got onto them about that.
      > >

      > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Fraas"
      > > <fraasrd@y...> wrote:
      > > > Italy? Wow, that's a surprise. I'd expect that of the
      northern
      > > > secular Europeans but never of the Romish Catholic Italians!
      > > >
      > > > Riley
      > > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com,
      > johnnieburgessjr
      > > problem.