RE: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Covenanter quiz

  • CrazyCalvinist
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2004
      Oh hey, BD,  this is interesting.  I live not far from worcester,  and within walking distance,  or used to be,  its probably about 20 mins walk away,    we have a tree down by our local  train station,  that is connected with this,  that Charles hid in it during that time.

      I make no comment regarding Charles or any later monarchs. ;-)   But such persecuting times!  ;-)

      ~Deejay