Covenanter Quiz

  • Ginny Dohms
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004

      Boy I am bad at this.  Talk about showing my ignorance in front of everyone.  :-)

      O.K. am I getting close now????? - The restoration of King Charles II back into the throne?

      Beside these, another heinous act was framed by the same parliament, for observing every 29th of May as an anniversary thanksgiving, in commemoration of the unhappy restoration of this ruiner of religion and reformation.

      Ginny