9911[Covenanted Reformation] Re: A Scottish-Presbyterian review of "The Passion" film

  • Dan Fraas
    Apr 5, 2004
      Hey Mr. McCarter,

      Do you know or can you tell me whether the Free Pres CoS allows women
      to vote in congregational meetings?

      Riley
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "J. Parnell
      McCarter" <jparnellm@u...> wrote:
      > >> There are those who would argue that it is de facto blasphemous
      for
      > > anyone to portray the Son of God.
      >
      > >Yes, like those who framed and those who hold to the Westminster
      Standards.

      > The quote Colin posted speaks volumes about the level of integrity
      of the Free Church of Scotland. But then again, those were the ones
      who stayed in the Free Church even after the Declaratory Act made it
      meaningless, whereas the Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland rightly
      seceded.

      > - J. Parnell McCarter
      > www.puritans.net
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic