9705Re: The Church Adrift

    Feb 13, 2004
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Robert Suden
      <bsuden@j...> wrote:

      >It has a number of very interesting things to say,
      > among them a critique of what could be easily applied to John
      > Murray's version of the free offer.

      Sounds interesting. I remember reading Murray/Stonehouse and not
      being comfortable with some of the particulars they proposed. I would
      like to see a critique of the position from someone who does not deny
      the Free Offer itself. Hyper C's have in the past lumped me in with
      Murray/Stonehouse because I believe in the Free Offer of the Gospel,
      though I do not agree with everything M&S wrote either.