9691Re: Group for writings of the Reformers

    Feb 5, 2004
      Please send me all of the cd's that you are unable to read.... as I
      cannot afford even the "new special low only while time lasts for the
      last time two for one super sale deal" price.

      :(

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, johnnieburgessjr
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > The only problem might be having enough time to read all of the
      > works on the cd's
      >
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, thebishopsdoom
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com,
      johnnieburgessjr
      > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > > It was a paperback version, and you could not even tell if it
      > had
      > > > been read before. Have you seen the cd rom collections put out
      > by
      > > > swrb?
      > > Well, mine was hardcover. Seminary library sale. Great resource
      > for
      > > used books, though 90% or more will always be junk books (or as
      my
      > > friend raging_calvinist would say, "All I ever find is Physical
      > > Science for Juniors from the 1950s" - and of course, at least one
      > > copy of Walvoord's "Armageddon, Oil, and the MidEast Crisis"!)
      > > I own both cd collections from swrb. While anyone could come up
      > with
      > > a "would have been nice to find" on the cds (first things to come
      > > my head were more Parker Society literature, the minutes of the
      > RP,
      > > and Glasgow's History of the Reformed Presbyterian Church in
      > America,
      > > other people will of course have their own ideas of what they had
      > > hoped might be on the set), but there's certainly no room for
      > > complaining - you simply won't currently find as good a set
      > anywhere
      > > else right now.
      > > -thebishopsdoom
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic