9688Re: Group for writings of the Reformers

  • johnnieburgessjr
    Feb 5, 2004
      It was a paperback version, and you could not even tell if it had
      been read before. Have you seen the cd rom collections put out by
      swrb?

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, thebishopsdoom
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, johnnieburgessjr
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > I bought a copy of Calvin's Instiutes tras by Henry Beveridge
      for 5$
      > > Found it in a used book store, it was there for at least a
      couple
      > of
      > > weeks.
      > My kind of guy. I think I bought the Institutes used for I think
      $2.
      > Had it not been for used book sales, I'd never have been able to
      > afford what I have. Now my available book space nearing maxing
      out. I
      > have some works I plan on getting this year to round off a weaker
      > spot in my library, but soon will have to be reliant on e-texts
      for
      > more materials, as I will no longer have space for more books, so
      > have to be peculiarly selective with what I get in hardcopy,
      > generally emphasizing weaker spots that won't be easily
      supplemented
      > with e-texts, and maybe some books that are just for enjoyment.
      > -thebishopsdoom
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic