9545Re: Update for my friends

  • nocost2great
    Jan 1 1:15 PM
      <raging.calvinist@v...> wrote:
      > Please continue to pray for me, as my spirits are low and my
      strength
      > is weak.
      >
      > gmw.
      Jerry,
      We are praying. I theorize that the devil is trying to get you
      down. :) What a rough year you have had! I am thankful that you are
      getting better. Not knowing how this virus is manifesting itself I
      would be hesitant to suggest a 'liver cleanse' without suggesting
      that you consult your doctor, but it might help. The skin rash thing
      probably is related to the liver... my liver shutdown during my last
      pregnancy and an itchy rash was the first clue. Eating liver
      friendly foods sure couldn't hurt. I think the website where I
      gleaned alot of information was www.liverdoctor.com or something
      similar. Sandra Cabot is the doctor's name.
      Anyway, I sure hope you recover quickly and 2004 proves to be a
      better year for you and your family!

      Dee Dee
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic