      From: jgc77_uk
      Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 3:07 AM
      Subject: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Just joined group

      Linda,
      Though I have been a member of this group for a long time this is
      the first time I have contributed to a discussion, mainly because
      I "rediscovered" the site again.
      My wife and I both enjoy family celebrations at this time of the
      year but we don't attach any religious significance to these; we
      exchange greetings cards and gifts; we decorate our home including
      having a tree and unfortunately too often yield to the temptations
      of greed and over indulgence.
      With regard to Christmas I would refer you to an article by A W Pink
      which you may find helpful. I'll try to post the link in a new
      message.

      John

      Yahoo! Groups Links