9411[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Covenanting and Germany

  • seamrog1935
    Dec 8, 2003
      Dan,

      Thank you for the clarification and help. When I wrote "covenanted
      with God", I was struggling to find the right words.

      Whit

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Fraas"

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic