9399[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Covenanting and Germany

    Dec 6, 2003
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Volker-Jordan@t...
      wrote:
      > Dear Dan, dear Jerry,
      >
      > I do not think that your example is that well-chosen or at least almost
      > unpracticable, since the Reformed churches in Germany never adopted as a
      > whole the Three Forms of Unity.

      Right, we are speaking hypotheticals here. The question is, if a
      group of people specifially swore to uphold certain sub-standards (the
      Three Forms was merely an example) migrated to a nation under the
      Solemn League and Covenant (sworn to uphold the Westminster
      Standards), what then?