9172Re: Going back to Rome is COVENANT BREAKING

  • James
    Oct 31, 2003
      Hi Jason,
      Yes I truly hope and, pray this will be so. It surely is ashamed to
      see a professed Christian turn from truth to untruth! It is hard I can
      understand what he feels I felt that way but, God will not let us go
      to nothing if we are his and I pray that he is one of the Lords!!
      JD
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Robert
      Schuiling" <jrschuiling@y...> wrote:
      > Pray it be so James. It is God who calls, and He who calls us back.
      >
      > "The LORD said to me, "Go, show your love to your wife again, though
      > she is loved by another and is an adulteress. Love her as the LORD
      > loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods and love the
      > sacred raisin cakes."" Hosea 3:1
      >
      > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "James"
      > > <jamescovie@y...> wrote:
      > > > Hi everybody,
      > > > If this person we are talking about is truly saved, God will
      > heal
      > > his
      > > > backsliding!! "Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for
      > > am
      > > > married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a
      > > > family, and I will bring you to Zion:" (Jeremiah 3:14) "Return,
      > ye
      > > > backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold,
      > we
      > > > come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God." (Jeremiah
      > > 3:22)"And my
      > > > people are bent to backsliding from me: though they called them
      > > the
      > > > most High, none at all would exalt him." (Hosea 11:7) "I will
      > heal
      > > > their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is
      > > turned
      > > > away from him." (Hosea 14:4)
      > > > (upset and very depressed about all of this)
      > > > Love through Jesus Christ to you all,
      > > > James D
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic