9171Re: Going back to Rome is COVENANT BREAKING

  • Jason Robert Schuiling
    Oct 31, 2003
      Pray it be so James. It is God who calls, and He who calls us back.

      "The LORD said to me, "Go, show your love to your wife again, though
      she is loved by another and is an adulteress. Love her as the LORD
      loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods and love the
      sacred raisin cakes."" Hosea 3:1

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "James"
      > <jamescovie@y...> wrote:
      > > Hi everybody,
      > > If this person we are talking about is truly saved, God will
      heal
      > his
      > > backsliding!! "Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for
      > am
      > > married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a
      > > family, and I will bring you to Zion:" (Jeremiah 3:14) "Return,
      ye
      > > backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold,
      we
      > > come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God." (Jeremiah
      > 3:22)"And my
      > > people are bent to backsliding from me: though they called them
      > the
      > > most High, none at all would exalt him." (Hosea 11:7) "I will
      heal
      > > their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is
      > turned
      > > away from him." (Hosea 14:4)
      > > (upset and very depressed about all of this)
      > > Love through Jesus Christ to you all,
      > > James D
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic