9166Re: Going back to Rome is COVENANT BREAKING

  • James
    Oct 31, 2003
      Hi everybody,
      If this person we are talking about is truly saved, God will heal his
      backsliding!! "Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am
      married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a
      family, and I will bring you to Zion:" (Jeremiah 3:14) "Return, ye
      backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we
      come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God." (Jeremiah 3:22)"And my
      people are bent to backsliding from me: though they called them to the
      most High, none at all would exalt him." (Hosea 11:7) "I will heal
      their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned
      away from him." (Hosea 14:4)
      (upset and very depressed about all of this)
      Love through Jesus Christ to you all,
      James D
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Robert
      Schuiling" <jrschuiling@y...> wrote:
      > Nooo!
      >
      > "Why art thou cast down, O my soul?
      > And why art thou disquieted within me?
      > Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him,
      > Who is the health of my countenance, and my God."
      >

      > Jason
      > (Another weeping calvinist, yet neither without a comforter)
      >

      > > (shocked, appalled, and saddened, by the recent news of one former
      > > "psaalmsinger" who once professed the True, Biblical, and Reformed
      > > Faith, who has now swallowed the lies [hook, line, and sinker] of
      > the
      > > Pope and His Whore)
      > >
      > > gmw.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic