9158Re: Going back to Rome is COVENANT BREAKING

  • weeping_calvinist
    Oct 29, 2003
      I've been privately asked to publically correct something in my
      apostacy did not include a rejection of acapella psalmody. Here is my
      "correction":

      YOU HAVE REJECTED THE TRUE BIBLICAL AND REFORMED FAITH, AS WELL AS
      TRUE AND BIBLICAL WORSHIP PRINCIPLES. BOAST NOT THAT YOU SING PSALMS.
      EVEN YOUR PRAYERS ARE AN ABOMINATION, LEST GOD GRANTS YOU REPENTENCE.
      YOUR PSALMODY HAS CEASED TO BE PSALMODY.

      OH! THE TRAGEDY OF YOUR HAVING ARGUED AGAINST OTHERS WHO HOLD TO
      REFORMED DOCTRINES OF SOLA FIDE, SOLA SCRIPTURA, ETC. OVER EXCLUSIVE
      PSALMODY, ONLY TO SWALLOW THE CAMEL OF ROME!

      I am ashamed for the behavior in recent times of some of us calling
      ourselves Covenanters. PUBLIC SCANDAL! APOSTACY!

      YOU WHO OBJECTED TO THE EX-COMMUNICATION HANDED TO YOU, HAVE NOW
      EX-COMMUNICATED YOURSELF.

      REPENT OR YOU SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS.

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "weeping_calvinist"